2010年3月17日 星期三

What A Busy Week!

Well, I got a feeling of tireness this week as we are required to do the video for speech.


I would suggest that I didn't do a good job as I didn't have much time to prepare and make the video.


I believe it is time for me to find the balance between part-time job and school now!


Moreover, I needed to attend the German exam.


I like German so much, yet, I am a bit concerned to take the exam.


Just carry on, Jin!

Yet, something nice happened, too.
Finally, I got the CDs of The Cardigans that I bought from internet.
I really enjoy their songs and would like to share with you guys.
What an awesome band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFIM4HMKNY4



All I want to do now is to have vacation and go back to the city I like the most, Paris!
Ich vermisse dich, Paris!
Je t'aime, Paris!
Te quiero, Paris!
I love you, Paris!
我愛你.巴黎!

沒有留言:

張貼留言