2010年3月18日 星期四

How Cool!

I went to a bookstore this Thursday.
However, there was something cool happening!

I was walking around and browsing DVDs and albums.
Out of a sudden, a lady came by and said hello to me.
Interestingly, I was holding the DVD of Blue, one film of the Three Colours trilogy, when she asked whether if I love to watch films.
Of course, my answer was positive!
Soon after I answered, she started discussing films with me.
I gotta admit that she is a sweet and kind lady.
We had a great time chatting.
Anyway, we gave phone numbers to each other so that we could have a meal together and talk about films!

Moreover, Wayne, Judy and I worked together and writed a poem.
Let's see...

Cheat against loyality
Trust seems to be the only thing
Turn on each other when face difficulties
Connection is all the matters
Time that share with each other
Tie and neck are bonded together
Care is the only thing we offer

As for the topic.
How about guessing?
Yes, it's Friendship!
Hope you like it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言