2010年3月3日 星期三

The 'Three Colours' Trilogy

I watched some great films this week.

Three Colours trilogy is composed of three films, which are Blue, White and Red.

Each of them is respectively based on the three political ideals in the motto of the French Republic: liberty, equality and fraternity.
Among them, I like Blue the most as it perfectly portraits and enlightens audience what personal freedom is by presenting the suffer the main character had been through.

Yet, the reason why I would see the trilogy is that I admire the director Krzysztof Kieslowski so much for his unique technique for filming.
Also, I read some books about his works and him.
There was something so inspiring that he didn't succeed in the first attempt to be accepted by film school and until the third try did he succeed.
I would suggest that there is nothing impossible for people who are pursuing their own dreams.

Moreover, I enjoy the leisure time I have for this week since I don't need to work part-time.
That is awesome as I don't have to rush to the restaurant I work at soon after class!
Therefore, I have much time to read what I want to read!
To be honest, I love to read all kinds of books as long as they are written in English.

To sum up, I guess this semester would be great while it might be busy at the same time.
Viel Glück, Jin!

沒有留言:

張貼留言